Learning Target(s)
| I CAN...identify who the progressives were, what problems they solved and how they solved the problems. I CAN...identify the impact Progressive accomplishments have on today's society. I CAN...organize historical information and use it to draw conclusions about American social, economic and political systems. |
Crit.Think. Practice
| CNN Student News - no questions today |
Daily Activities
| 1. Quality check for Ethnic Immigration research assignment 2. Video clip - overview of the Progressive Era (beginning of video - 8:00min) 3. Progressive chart work time |
Homework
| -Immigration Project -Progressive Packet - DUE:WEDNESDAY |
Learning Target(s)
| I CAN...identify who the progressives were, what problems they solved and how they solved the problems. I CAN...identify the impact Progressive accomplishments have on today's society. I CAN...organize historical information and use it to draw conclusions about American social, economic and political systems. |
Crit.Think. Practice
| None today |
Daily Activities
| 1. Progressive Era Reforms Chart - work time -REMEMBER: You are looking for the SOLUTIONS, not the problems. Read over the section of the textbook about the assigned term and determine what and who solved the problem (remember that the problems are already listed on the chart (the word that is sideways)) |
Homework
| Finish Progressive Era Reforms Chart -If you create a shared group of 2-3 your assigned words are DUE:WED(12th) -If you are doing the chart on your own it is DUE:THURS(13th) |
Learning Target(s)
| I CAN...identify who the progressives were, what problems they solved and how they solved the problems. I CAN...identify the impact Progressive accomplishments have on today's society. I CAN...organize historical information and use it to draw conclusions about American social, economic and political systems. |
Crit.Think. Practice
| None today |
Daily Activities
| 1. Partner Share or Individual Work Time on "Progressive Reforms" chart |
Homework
| Progressive Reforms Chart DUE:THURS |
Learning Target(s)
| I CAN...identify who the progressives were, what problems they solved and how they solved the problems. I CAN...identify the impact Progressive accomplishments have on today's society. I CAN...organize historical information and use it to draw conclusions about American social, economic and political systems. |
Crit.Think. Practice
| None Today |
Daily Activities
| 1. Watch the short documentary video clips and fill in the corresponding rows in your Progressive Era Reforms chart Natural Resources (Conservation and Preservation) 6:00 Women (Laws to Limit Women in the Workplace) 9:00 Jane Adams 11:50 Eugenics 14:50 2. Turn in Progressive Era Reforms Chart for grading |
Homework
| Work on Immigration Project - DUE: November 25 |
Learning Target(s)
| I CAN...identify who the progressives were, what problems they solved and how they solved the problems. I CAN...identify the impact Progressive accomplishments have on today's society. I CAN...organize historical information and use it to draw conclusions about American social, economic and political systems. |
Crit.Think. Practice
| None today |
Daily Activities
| 1. Finish your Progressive Era Reforms Chart if you are not done. If you are done with that work on your immigration project. |
Homework
| Work on Immigration Project - DUE: November 25 |
No comments:
Post a Comment