Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17-21, 2014

Monday (Nov. 17)
Learning Target(s)
I CAN...identify who the progressives were, what problems they solved and how they solved the problems.
I CAN...identify the impact Progressive accomplishments have on today's society.
I CAN...organize historical information and use it to draw conclusions about American social, economic and political systems.
Crit.Think. Practice
CNN Student News - no questions
Daily Activities
1. Watch the short documentary video clips and fill in the corresponding rows in your Progressive Era Reforms chart
*Eugenics - 14:50-19:00
*Booker T. Washington & W.E.B. DuBois - 18:50 - 
Homework
Immigration Project DUE:TUES (18th)
Tuesday (Nov. 18)
Learning Target(s)
I CAN...identify who the progressives were, what problems they solved and how they solved the problems.
I CAN...identify the impact Progressive accomplishments have on today's society.
I CAN...organize historical information and use it to draw conclusions about American social, economic and political systems.
Crit.Think. Practice
None today
Daily Activities
1. Watch Crash Course Progressive Era review video
2. Review for Test - work on study guide, (select for the study guide - it is also in the classwork tab - Progressive Era folder also) & go over any questions you have
Homework
Work on Study Guide to Review for test tomorrow (Wed. 19th)
Wednesday (Nov. 19)
Learning Target(s)
I CAN...identify who the progressives were, what problems they solved and how they solved the problems.
I CAN...identify the impact Progressive accomplishments have on today's society.
I CAN...organize historical information and use it to draw conclusions about American social, economic and political systems.
Crit.Think. Practice
None today
Daily Activities
1. Progressive Era Test
Homework
None
Thursday (Nov. 20)
Learning Target(s)
I CAN...identify who the progressives were, what problems they solved and how they solved the problems.
I CAN...identify the impact Progressive accomplishments have on today's society.
I CAN...organize historical information and use it to draw conclusions about American social, economic and political systems.
Crit.Think. Practice
None
Daily Activities
1. Finish test
2. Work on Immigration Project - DUE: Tues (25th)
Homework
Project
Friday (Nov. 21)
Learning Target(s)

Crit.Think. Practice

Daily Activities
1. Catch up on missing work & immigration project!!!
Homework

No comments:

Post a Comment