Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24-25, 2014

Monday (Nov. 24)
Learning Target(s)
I CAN…recall, select, and explain the significance of important people, their work, and their ideas in the areas of political and intellectual leadership, inventions, discoveries, and the arts, within each major era of Wisconsin, United States.
I CAN…explain significant changes caused by technology, industrialization, urbanization, and population growth, and analyze the effects of these changes in the United States and the world.
I CAN…explain the history of slavery, racial and ethnic discrimination, and efforts to eliminate discrimination in the United States and elsewhere in the world.
I CAN...create a project to demonstrate my understanding of American immigration.
Crit.Think. Practice
None Today
Daily Activities
1. Work on Immigration Project - select on THIS LINK for a folder that has all needed resources for the project
Homework
Finish Immigration Project DUE:MON(DEC.1st)
Tuesday (Nov. 25)
Learning Target(s)
I CAN…recall, select, and explain the significance of important people, their work, and their ideas in the areas of political and intellectual leadership, inventions, discoveries, and the arts, within each major era of Wisconsin, United States.
I CAN…explain significant changes caused by technology, industrialization, urbanization, and population growth, and analyze the effects of these changes in the United States and the world.
I CAN…explain the history of slavery, racial and ethnic discrimination, and efforts to eliminate discrimination in the United States and elsewhere in the world.
I CAN...create a project to demonstrate my understanding of American immigration.
Crit.Think. Practice
CNN 
Daily Activities
1. Work on Immigration Project (see link to folder above for all needed resources)
2. If done, start Imperialism Assignment
Homework
Finish Immigration Project DUE:MON(DEC.1st)
Wednesday - Friday (Nov. 26-28)
No School - Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment