Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22-23, 2014

Monday (Dec. 22)
Learning Target(s)
I CAN…evaluate if imperialism/expansionism OR isolationism was the best policy for America during 1890 and 1917 and why.
I CAN...look at one historic event from multiple points of view.
I CAN...analyze primary sources to better understand an historic event.
I CAN...write arguments to support claims using valid reasoning and relevant and appropriate evidence.
Crit.Think. Practice
None today - Internet not working
Daily Activities
1. SELECT HERE for a step-by-step guide for how to write your paper outline AND actual paragraphs for the paper.  This also includes examples from a persuasive essay to use as a guide.
2. Entire outline packet (including fully written Intro, Conclusion & Reason paragraph DUE: TUES (23rd)
Homework
Finish outline packet
Tuesday (Dec. 23)
Learning Target(s)
same as above
Crit.Think. Practice
CNN Student News - year in review
Daily Activities
1. Proof-reading checklist - go over written paragraphs and add or improve your paragraphs
2. TURN IN EVERYTHING - staple the following together:
#1 - Imperialism Packet (with APPARTS charts on the back)
#2 - For & Against Chart
#3 - Outline Packet
#4 - IF you wrote your paragraphs on a separate sheet of paper, don't forget to staple them on!!!
Homework
If you turned in your completed packet above - NO HOMEWORK!! If you did NOT turn in everything, finish for Monday after break.

Dec. 24 - January 4
No School!!

No comments:

Post a Comment